If You're California Dreaming, Keep Encinitas on Your Mind
If you’ve always dreamed of living in California, there’s one city that you don’t want to overlook. The population of Encinitas, CA, has been growing steadily for the last 50 years. It boasts a laid-back culture and a strong economy driven by the real estate industry, but that’s just the beginning. Here are a few more reasons to love the city from Go Storage Units, your friendly local self storage experts.
Six More Reasons to Move to Encinitas
- Super-mild, Mediterranean climate with average highs of 72 degrees
- Historic landmarks such as boathouses built in the 1920s
- Great educational facilities like the Lux Art Institute
- Easy access to the beautiful San Diego Botanic Garden
- Downtown areas along Coast Highway 101
- Reputation as a surfer’s paradise
Exploring the Five Neighborhoods of Encinitas
- If you want to live beachside and your taste is eclectic, Old Encinitas will charm you with its mix of housing styles and diverse businesses. You’ll enjoy great history and culture at the early 20th Century La Paloma Theater. If you’re a surfer, you’ll love being near Swami’s, one of the most coveted surf breaks in the world.
- New Encinitas is composed of mostly larger tract homes. If you prefer newer developments to Main Street living, look here first. A golf course and a number of great shopping centers will keep you busy.
- Olivenhain is a semi-rural area in the eastern part of Encinitas. It offers laid-back style, single-family homes and several private equestrian facilities. If you have kids, you’ll be pleased with the area’s active 4-H Club.
- Leucadia is a coastal community with plenty of art galleries, great restaurants and unique retail stores. You also have access to great beaches like Grandview and Beacons. If you’re seeking a single-family home in an area that will never leave you bored, it’s a great choice.
- Cardiff-by-the-Sea is an oceanfront community with matchless class. It offers great seafood restaurants, stunning natural beauty and some of the best campsites you’ll find near the beach. You’ll also be close to Cardiff Reef, a stellar hot spot for surfers.
Go Storage Units Makes Your Move Easy
When you’re ready to make your move to Encinitas, CA, Go Storage Units is ready to help. We offer convenient, affordable moving and self storage services make your transition easier and keep your belongings safe while you renovate your living space or look for a new home. Contact us today for more information.
NEXT: Build a Lego Room for Your Kids