Here's Why Anaheim Should Be Your Stop for World Tourism Day
World Tourism Day is celebrated on September 27th, and there are few places that offer more for American tourists than Anaheim, CA. In fact, the Orange County tourism industry employs about half of the city's population. Although Disneyland is certainly on everyone's bucket list, the city of Anaheim has much more to see, and its list of attractions is growing. Go Storage Units has a few suggestions to help you plan a holiday itinerary.
Five Must-See Attractions in Anaheim, CA
- The Disneyland and California Adventure theme parks are clearly the primary reason many tourists visit the city. Besides classic rides such as the Space Mountain roller coaster, the Haunted Mansion and the Mad Tea Party, you'll find live shows, character experiences, sci-fi fun, interactive exhibits, great food and every product related to the Disney franchise at Disneyland Park. Next door, find even more great entertainment and shopping at the less crowded California Adventure Park. If you're a Pixar fan, be sure to check out Radiator Springs and the Pixar Play Parade.
- Knott's Berry Farm started out as an actual berry farm. Although still famous for its berry products, it now offers a variety of attractions for people of all ages, including rides to impress the most experienced thrill-seekers and the famous Mrs. Knott's Chicken Dinner Restaurant. Snoopy and the Peanuts Gang are the park's official mascots.
- Adventure City is another Anaheim theme park that features family friendly entertainment and gentle rides that are suitable for the littlest tourists. It's a popular venue for private events such as birthday parties and corporate outings.
- If you want to burn off some energy during your travels, head to the Sky Zone Trampoline Park. It has only been open since 2012, but it offers an impressive array of physically challenging activities for fitness and fun.
- While you’re in the area, see what's going on at the Anaheim Convention Center across the street from the Disney Resort. The venue hosts a variety of events and conventions throughout the year including the Train Show and Disney's D23 Expo.
Learn more about these and other attractions at VisitAnaheim.org.
Storage Units Let You Shop Freely
You can't visit the most amazing places in Anaheim, CA, without picking up a few souvenirs. If you live nearby, you'll save money on travel, so you can buy as many Mickey Mouse ears and jars of raspberry jam as you like. When your trinkets start to take over your closet or garage, it's time to look for great deals on local storage lockers. Go Storage Units can make your search easier. Visit us today to find affordable, clean storage lockers for all of your Anaheim treasures.
NEXT: Build a Lego Room for Your Kids